Cloud Business Intelligence (BI) solutions offer many benefits to organizations. Today, the cloud service providers are witnessing increasingly competitive scenery – both on the technology and the business front
These innovations, on one hand, give organizations the freedom to use a mixed set of capabilities from different vendors, but at the same time, make it difficult for cloud service providers or sellers to manage all cloud services at one place.
Selling Multi-Cloud Services – Opportunities and Challenges
Today, it’s very important to understand that how you can sell cloud solutions.
Here are some perfect ways to meet your targets and make the most of profits:
- Place Your Organization as a Cloud Marketer – Market your company as a cloud marketer, instead of being just another seller.
- Highlight Enterprise-Grade Security Features – Marketers must clarify the enhanced enterprise-grade security features available, that outweigh the protection offered by a data center.
- Story-telling as a Lead Generation Strategy – Having a clear storytelling pitch with authentic and attention-grabbing content can increase engagement with prospective clients significantly.
- SEO to Improve Search Rank – If you are wondering about how to market cloud services, a good tactic to employ is optimizing both your on-page SEO and your off-page SEO with the aim of rising traffic.
- Reach Out to Influencers in the Market – Influencers on different social network platforms can take your product to another level in the market.
- Give Away Free SaaS E-books for New Learning’s – It is a budget-friendly technique to give an opportunity to new communities to try the product, and benefit from new learning for their business.
- Engaging Email Campaigns for Software Lead Generation – Smart and vibrant email campaigns fall under outbound channels that help BI solutions connect with wider audiences.
- Involve Every Key Persons and Their Business Areas – To be a successful Cloud Marketer, key persons and their area of expertise should be incorporated into the process.
- Employing the Services of a Lead Generation Service – Many B2B firms employ a lead generation services company, especially in the software and IT sector.
- Understand Content that Works for Your Audience – Singularly attractive and engaging content is what makes certain companies stand out versus the rest.
- Use CRM Software to Manage Lead Relationships – Great CRM software can help you to automate certain processes such as sending sign-up reminders, follow up emails and other forms to contact lists.
- Link Marketing and Sales Data with Overall Goals (Pipeline Marketing) – While generating new leads should be a priority for your business, taking care of the existing ones must also be kept in mind.
- Implement Display Advertising for Results – Display advertising is often underused, but it can deliver surprisingly positive results if you are a Cloud Marketer.
- Integrate BI Solution with Existing Client Business Strategy – When the cloud business intelligence solution offers solid value to existing investments and helps to develop long-term integrated approaches
- Highlight the Value Proposition with Better Functionality – Consumers always put value first along with the cost when it comes to adopting a new product.
- Build Knowledge About the Changing Cloud Market – As a cloud marketer, one needs to continually stay tuned to the evolving needs of the market and find new innovations when it comes to keeping the audience abreast.
- Data-Driven Intelligence for Improved Business Performance – Data-driven analytics result in better business performance overtime.
- Adapt Strategy to Catch Attention of Prospective Customers – To account for future concerns early, a cloud service should be created with an adaptive strategy in mind.
- Provide a Seamless Customer Experience – Customer experience is a make or break in this highly competitive market.
- Offer a Mobile-Friendly Dashboard for Greater Flexibility – BI solutions that offer a multitude of platforms for added convenience and better flexibility
Cloud BI and analytics solutions are building a reputation for providing a host of benefits to corporate executives and other users, yet selling or marketing these may be a challenge.
For Further Details Contact Globalmartek.com