Beltone, named America’s #1 Hearing Care Retailer by Newsweek, debuted two new hearing aids today, Beltone Achieve and Beltone Imagine Custom CIC. These hearing aids were designed and engineered with advanced hearing technology to offer more benefits to users so hearing loss doesn’t have to slow them down.
“Our goal is to encourage more people to treat their hearing loss sooner as there are options available for everyone, which is why we continue to create a strong portfolio of solutions,” explains Beltone President, Mike Halloran. “As hearing aid technology evolves, we continue to listen to the requests of our patients and independent practice owners to address their needs and are excited to be able to offer two innovative new hearing solutions that fit these demands.”
While many traditional hearing aids limit overall awareness of sound by focusing mainly on the sound in front of the hearing aids when moving into a noisy environment, the new Beltone Achieve hearing aids use surround sound to help patients hear what is happening in front, back, above and below. Featuring best in class technology, Beltone Achieve provides the ultimate natural hearing experience for those with mild-to-severe hearing loss along with seamless connectivity to wireless devices, up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge, all-day comfort, and are weather and sweatproof for active lifestyles. Additionally, the surround sound provided by the hearing aids helps improve situational awareness so you can feel confident and tuned in to what is happening around you and make the most of each day.
Why Beltone Achieve?
- Follow all the action with surround sound as it increases your ability to track the sounds moving all around you
- Heightens sound clarity with a 150% improvement in speech understanding in loud environments1
- Delivers a natural perception of your own voice providing less distraction during conversations
- Tailored connectivity for crystal clear phone calls, streaming, and hands-free calls with iPhone and iPad* and direct streaming from Android smartphones
- Available in the popular Receiver-in-Ear (RIE) style and in eight inclusive color options
For those looking for a discreet hearing aid option, the new Beltone Imagine Custom CIC hearing aids are a perfect solution for those with mild-to-severe hearing loss who want a simple and easy to use device. As our smallest hearing aid model, they fit comfortably and completely in the ear canal for all-day wear and are designed to work with your unique ear shape to facilitate a more natural sound.
Additional Beltone Imagine Custom CIC features:
- So discreet it is unlikely anyone will realize you are wearing them
- Simple and easy to use, just put in your ear canal and go
- Weather & sweatproof and naturally shielded from wind noise, great for active lifestyles
- Available in five different Blend-In™ colors and In-Style™ Anthracite
Beltone Achieve and Imagine Custom CIC will be available at Beltone locations nationwide beginning August 25, 2022. Learn more at www.beltone.com.
*Beltone Achieve hands-free calls are compatible with iPhone 11 or later, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation), and iPad mini (6th generation), with software updates iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 or later.
1 Jespersen et al (2022)